£5 OFF WHEN YOU SPEND £20 SIGN UP OFFER
Terms & Conditions
Offer available in participating Ember Inns when a main meal from the main menu is purchased. Get £5 off a spend of £20 or more on food and drink between Monday & Friday. Offer is subject to availability within 30 days of receipt of sign up email. This offer does not apply to our set menus, including the Sunday and kids' menus. Voucher can only be used once. Only one voucher per transaction. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time. Promoter: Mitchells & Butlers Retail Ltd
Black Friday Gift Card Offer Terms & Conditions:
The voucher code entitles you to an extra £5 on any Ember Inns online gift card purchase of £20 or more. To redeem your code simply visit https://www.emberinns.co.uk/gift-cards and enter code GIFT5. This offer is valid until Monday 26th November 2018. This offer is not available in store and can only be purchased online. Subject to availability and can’t be combined with any other offer. No cash alternative is available. Promote is Mitchells & Butlers Retail Ltd trading as Ember Inns.
Have you recently visited a pub? Then we'd love to hear about your experience. We always strive to do better and with your feedback we can.
Alternatively, if you have a compliment or complaint regarding a recent visit to an then please contact us.
This page contains important information explaining your relationship with the owner of this Internet site and your rights to access and use information on it. Please read this notice carefully. If you do not agree to accept all terms of the notice, please do not use this site. By using this website you show you accept such terms.
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
Access to this Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Site to users who have registered with us.
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server(s) on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
If the advertising, offering for sale, or selling of the goods and/or services referred to on this Site is illegal for any reason in the jurisdiction in which it is accessed or viewed, whether by virtue of the age of the person seeking to view it or otherwise, access to and/or viewing of such material is not authorised by Mitchells & Butlers plc ("Mitchells & Butlers" and "the Company").
WARNING: Any unauthorised access and/or viewing may be an infringement of the copyright and/or other intellectual property rights of Mitchells & Butlers or its subsidiaries and may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
This Site, including this legal notice, contains material including text, photographs and other images, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the material comprising this Site are owned by or licensed to Mitchells & Butlers or its subsidiaries.
Any reproduction or use of such trade marks and other intellectual property rights, save as permitted hereby, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Any trade mark, copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material must not be removed from any material copied or printed off this Site.
Save as expressly permitted, no part of this material may be reproduced in any form including storing it in any medium by electronic means whether or not temporary or incidental to some other use. Commercial use is not permitted. Particular terms relevant to the use of downloadable material are as set out below. Certain materials contained on this Site are intended to be downloadable for certain purposes.
Permitted uses for downloads are:
WARNING: The doing of any unauthorised act in relation to material on this Site may result in both civil and criminal liability.
INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AND DISCLAIMER
Mitchells & Butlers and its subsidiaries try to ensure that all information provided on this Site is correct at the time of inclusion but do not represent or warrant that the material comprised in this Site is completely accurate or up to date. Accordingly, neither Mitchells & Butlers nor any of its subsidiaries shall have any liability in respect of such material or for any use of or reliance on such information by any such person.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Where this Site contains links to other websites or materials provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Mitchells & Butlers has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
•Gift cards may not be exchanged for cash.
•The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
•No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
•We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards - protect this as you would cash.
•To check the balance of your gift card, please click here and follow the simple instructions.
•A gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
•Ember Inns gift cards (whether plastic, email or text message) are valid at any Ember Inns venue in the UK as well as any other Mitchells & Butlers venue. You can search all available venues here: https://www.mbdiningout.co.uk/
•Gift cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £5, up to a maximum of £250.
•SMS and email gift cards should be treated as cash. If deleted, they will not be resent.
•SMS gift cards will be free to receive for the guest.
•Email gifts are valid either presented on a smart phone or printed out.
•SMS and email codes can be used multiple times until all of the remaining balance is spent. You can check the balance of your voucher at https://www.showmybalance.com
•We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions.
Green Man Harborne Social competition Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s suppliers, any third party directly associated with administration of the prize competition, and their respective families or agents. The Promoter may require any participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the competition.
2. The winner is chosen at random and will be notified on the Facebook page. The winner must use the hashtags #WIN and #LoveMyLocal and upload a picture of themselves or someone they know at The Green Man to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 1pm on Sunday 27th January 2019. The closing date of the prize competition is 11pm on Wednesday 30th January 2019. Entries received after this time will not be accepted. Competition entries cannot be returned.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. The competition winner will be selected by Big Cat Agency.
8. The winner will be notified via Facebook (using details provided at entry) no later than the 18th February 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 9 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner within 10 days of being notified. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by The Green Man, 2 High St, Harborne, Birmingham B17 9NE.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen days after the closing date of the competition.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. You agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material you agree to:
19.1 Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
19.2 Waive all moral rights
in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
20. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter of this competition