Working with Ember Inns
Our Managers are vital in ensuring we deliver the best service and experience for our guests. No two days are the same when you're managing one of our local Ember Inns, found throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Ember Inns Could be the Management Job for You
What do we look for?
- Individuals with a great track record who are driven to succeed
- Passion, integrity, and above all a love of working with people.
- Energy and enthusiasm for our great pubs and the Ember brand.
- Getting involved with the local community and making a name for yourself with activities such as quizzes and charity events
- But above all your most important assets are a positive attitude, great personality and energy to lead your team.
What are the benefits to you?
- Profit Share & Beat Budget Bonus Schemes
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Share Save Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- 25 days paid holiday entitlement
- Thorough induction programme
- Training and development
- Further career opportunities in one of the most successful companies in the Industry
If this sounds right for you - get in touch!
About Ember Inns
Relaxing Local Pubs
Ember Inns offer some of the best real ale pubs nationwide, so we're the ideal local choice for meeting, relaxing, eating and drinking.
Good Pub Food Served All Day
At Ember Inns our secret is simple; we cook traditional and contemporary pub food, using authentic, fresh and high quality ingredients. To keep things interesting we also hold weekly 'Meal & A Drink Offer' Nights and a great value daytime deal.
Real Cask Ales and Good Wines
Real ale is important to us at Ember Inns and a changing quarterly collection made up of unusual, favourite and award winning ales satisfies both local and diverse tastes. Wines are selected for their broad appeal, range of flavours and great value; so however seriously you take your wine you'll always find something to enjoy at Ember Inns. If you prefer a soft drink we have an imaginative range and also serve freshly brewed coffees and teas.
Great Value Accommodation
Some of the pubs operate with an Innkeeper's Lodge, offering everyday value accommodation.
Open every day
Monday to Sunday 11:30am to 12am.
Food served all day
Monday to Sunday all day to 10pm
No need to book
Just come along and we will look after you.