The Wheatsheaf in Grimsby - Now taking Christmas bookings
If you're looking for a Christmas meal with a warm welcome, book a table here at The Wheatsheaf and we'll make sure your celebration goes with a swing, whether is a cosy dinner, a family get-together or an office party.
Add a little extra sparkle
We're even offering an early Christmas present for planning ahead. If you book before 15th November for a party of six or more ordering from our festive menu, we'll throw in a free bottle of prosecco* when you dine with us.
Yule be glad you came
There's a choice of tempting menus throughout December:
Food worth waiting all year for
- Our two or three-course festive menu: Choose two courses for £12.95 or three courses for £14.95, for the whole of December, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day. As well as succulent roast turkey, we’ve got classic dishes like pulled beef Wellington and delicious spinach, mushroom and truffle oil tart.
You don’t have to book but it’s a good idea so you don’t miss out.
- Our four-course Christmas Day lunch: We’re pulling out all the stops, with four festive courses for £49.95 and £25 for under 12s. Tuck into the magnificent four-bird roast, a medley of turkey, duck, goose and chicken, or perhaps you’d prefer a sirloin steak, chargrilled just how you like it.
It’s best to book early to grab the best seat in Grimsby.
- Our three-course Boxing Day lunch: Enjoy more family time and less washing up by booking your Boxing Day feast. It’s £19.95 for three indulgent courses that keep the Christmas cheer alive for a little longer.
And you can fill your plate with festive goodies if you book a buffet.
Get the party started
It's easy to organise your merry Christmas at The Wheatsheaf:
- Take a look at our festive menus
- Make an online booking enquiry and we'll get back to you within 48 hours
- You can also fill in the form on the menu or ask at the bar
Start the new year in style
Make sure you book soon for our New Year’s Eve celebration. Great food, great atmosphere and great company – no wonder it fills up fast.
*We're sorry but this offer is not available in Scotland due to licensing laws.
**Menu opens in a new window. To view it, you'll need the free application Adobe Reader.
Christmas menus terms & conditions
- Group bookings and well-behaved young guests are welcome.
- A non-refundable deposit of £5 per person will be required to secure the Festive Menu booking
- A non-refundable deposit of £10 per person will be required to secure your Christmas and Boxing Day booking
- A non-refundable deposit may be required to secure the New Year’s Eve booking – contact us for more details
- The outstanding amounts are payable on the day
- We accept all major credit and debit cards and, of course, cash!
- Our Festive Menu is available from 1st–30th December (excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
- 1 free bottle of prosecco for parties of 6 or more ordering from the Festive Menu only
- In the unlikely event that circumstances dictate that we are not able to host you, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and will try hard to give you as much notice as possible