Treat Mum to a free pudding this Mother's Day
How often do you get to really relax with the family? If you make a date here at The Easington in Banbury this Mother's Day weekend, you can all enjoy not just a special pub food menu but also Mum's smile as she indulges in a free pudding*.
Share the good times
Our £9.50 two-course Mother's Day menu is served on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 March. If Mum orders a starter and main, she can dive into a delicious dessert for no extra cost. No vouchers, no hassle, just a happy mother.
What's more, if you visit after 5pm, you can take advantage of another 'grape' offer – Sunday Wine Club, when you can savour selected bottles of wine for just £10 or less***.
Book now for a family meal to remember
To be sure that you'll be spending quality time together in a family-friendly pub, call us on 01295 254276 to secure your table.
*Terms and conditions
- Free pudding for Mum can only be redeemed from the options on the Mother's Day set menu.
- Free pudding cannot be redeemed against the core lunch and dinner set menu.
- A starter and main must be purchased as part of the two courses.
- No voucher necessary. Booking is advisable, though not essential.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The manager's decision is final and reserves the right to refuse service.
- Promoted by Mitchells and Butler Leisure Retail Ltd.
**Menu opens in a new window. To view it, you'll need the free application Adobe Reader.
*** Sorry, offer not available in Scotland due to licensing laws.